Services except Sunday mornings
suspended until further notice
because of Covid-19.
This church began in the 1860s with services in borrowed premises until the present building was erected in 1914. It has been improved and extended in recent years to enable us to be more helpful within our community.
Without being stiff and starchy, services are reverent but friendly. Our most popular service is an 'all age' one from 4-5pm on Sundays, followed by free refreshments.